L.E.A.P (Lean Enterprise Accelerated Programme)
L.E.A.P (Lean Enterprise Accelerated Programme) is an effective training programme, specially developed by Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) Centre for Corporate Learning (CCL), to enhance productivity of SMEs.
- An accelerated programme for busy executives, only 6 days required for training and productivity improvement project
- Tested and proven solutions applicable across diverse industries and sectors such as cleaning, retail and manufacturing industries
- Learn various productivity tools and techniques for lean enterprise implementation
- Introduction to Business Model Innovation (BMI) and job redesign
- On-site coaching sessions to execute productivity initiatives
- Companies can include LEAP in the Ministry of Manpower's (MOM's) pilot Lean Enterprise Development (LED) Scheme proposal
LEAP curriculum is revamped to include the four pillars supporting manpower priority outcomes, namely:
· Becoming more manpower lean,
· Building a strong Singaporean core,
· Ensuring the foreign workforce is of good quality
· Maintaining Singapore's competitiveness.
The LEAP program has training & project workshops duration reduced to suit the service industry with course fees adjusted appropriately. Below is a summary of the program outline detailing durations and course fees.
The LEAP program has training & project workshops duration reduced to suit the service industry. Below is a summary of the program outline detailing durations and course fees.
*Fees stated above are before funding and GST.
ADMISSION CRITERIA/PROGRAMME FEE
This programme is targeted at SMEs. Please check with us for funding eligibility.
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and to be certified competence for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.