About Our Training Partner
SixSigma.us is the leader in implementing Six Sigma and Lean Flow, with areas of specialties such as DMAIC, DFSS and lean Flow. All SixSigma.us consultants have extensive real world experience and years of dedication in providing Six Sigma training and implementation leadership in over 25 countries across all industries. Visithttp://www.6sigma.us for more information.
Black Belt Training Part 1
● Green Belt Review Project
● Multiple Regression
● Advanced Multi-Vari
● Attribute Measurements
● Attribute Measurement Systems
● Sample Size Calculations
● Six Sigma for Service
● Managing Change
● Introduction to DOE
● Full Factorial Experiments
● Full Factorial Simulations
● Fractional Factorials Designs
● DOE Sample Size Selection
● In class DOE Project
● Project Planning & Deliverables
● Project Reviews Measurement
Black Belt Training Part 2
● Design of Experiments Review
● Blocking in Experiments
● General Factorial Experiments
● Six Sigma Residual Analysis
● Non-Normal Data - Transformations
● Non-Normal Data in Experiments
● Sequential Experimentation
● Response Optimisation Designs
● Multiple Response Optimisation
● Transactional Improvements
● Simulations for Improvement
● Applied Experimentation
● Statistical Process Control
● Mistake Proofing
● Control Methods
● Project Closure and Synergy
● Class Project
● Integration of Lean
● Project Reviews
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Six Sigma Black Belt is structured for Senior Officers, Senior Engineers, Managers and Organisational leaders attached to Six Sigma projects or any other process improvement and control initiative.
Completion of Six Sigma Green Belt Project
Participants who have not gone through the Six Sigma Green Belt programme or have not completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Project but wish to obtain a Black Belt Certification, can register for the Direct Black Belt programme.
8 days of training conducted over 2 weeks for Black Belt, 9am to 5pm
Upon course completion, participant will receive a Certificate of Completion. Once participant has successfully completed a Black Belt Six Sigma Project in his/her workplace, a Certified Black Belt Certificate will be issued. Both certificates are jointly awarded by SixSigma.US & Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF).
Full Course Fee: $5,564.00
For the first 20 participants only, please check with us for availability.
Please contact us for more information.
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied.
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
2. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
3. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
4. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.