2015 Intake: 29 Jan l 26 Mar l 18 Jun l 11 Sep
2016 Intake: 27 Jan l 8 Apr
- Understanding & Defining Service Excellence
- Forging a Service-Oriented Team Culture
- Handling Customer Complaints Professionally
- Coaching the Service Team to handle Challenging Service Situations & Difficult Customers
This 1 Day workshop equips service managers and supervisors with the mindset, knowledge and skills to manage their service teams and complaints professionally so as to build a service focused organisation.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand & Define Service Excellence from the Customers' Perspective
- Forge a Service-Oriented Team Culture
- Handle Customer Complaints Professionally
- Coach the Service Team to handle Challenging Service Situations & Difficult Customers
The Workshop is packed with highly interactive, fun and enriching activities. It comprises:
- Short Lectures
- Case Studies
- Q & A Sessions
- Discussions & Presentations
- Video Watching & Analysis
- Story Telling & Sharing Sessions
- Role Plays, Games & Energizers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Service Managers and Supervisors
1 day (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.