2018 Intake: 26 Feb l 27 Apr l 20 Jun l 28 Aug l 22 Oct l 05 Dec
The participants of this workshop will develop the necessary knowledge and skills to work in a customer focused sales environment. Additionally, it provides the participants with a comprehensive understanding of the techniques and skills required for effective selling to customers, anyone who has difficulties expressing themselves and dealing with the customers over the phone.
By the end of this workshop, participants would be able to:
1. Deliver Great Customer Service to Customers
2. Understand & Improve Telephone Etiquette & Manners
3. Handle Stressful & Difficult Situations over the Telephone
1. Great Customer Service Delivery (Face-to-Face / Telephone
- Be a Customer Service Super Star – Role Modeling the Best
- Moments of Truths – Interactions with Customer
- Customer-focused Communication & Listening Skills
- Service with your Heart – Being Passionate about Service
2. Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Secrets to be the Best Call Professional
- Developing a Positive & Professional Image over the Phone
- Essential Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Overcoming the Common Mistakes in handling Phone Calls
3. Handling Stressful & Difficult Service Situations
- EQ and Customer Service
- Managing Increasing Work Volume & Peak Hours
- Scenario Planning for Difficult Service Situations
- Role Plays on Managing Difficult Customers over the Phone
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.