In this modern world, customers are never lack of choice as to who they select to supply goods and services that they desire. Providing excellent customer service has to be the top priority for companies in order to compete in today's customer oriented environment. To attract new customers and retain existing business, companies have to delight their customers with services that are constantly and consistently exceed the customer's expectations.
In this 2-days workshop, participants will learn how to use NLP to build robust relationships with customers from a wide variety of backgrounds. They will take away NLP tools, strategies and techniques that allow them to maximize effective communication, build trust, become more resourceful, turn problems into opportunities and recover from difficult situations.
“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary.” Sam Walton
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Practice delighting the customer always
• Accurately pin-point what the customers really want
• Quickly detect customer’s personality patterns (Meta-programs) and use that to effectively communicate with them
• Apply NLP presuppositions for building resourcefulness and resolve issues
• Exhibit more resourcefulness in front of customers
• Use the NLP meta model to communicate more effectively
• Get to the experiences behind customer’s words to help them make the right decisions
• Instantly gain instant rapport and trust with customers
• Understand customers at a personal level to connect, communicate and persuade them
• Turn every problems into opportunities to delight the customers
• Resolve conflicts calmly with difficult customers
• Clearly see and understand the customers’ point of views
• Develop a positive mental attitude and empowering belief towards customer service
• Define NLP and Customer Service Excellence
• What does a customer really want?
• Understand and detect NLP Meta-programs in other people
• Apply knowledge of meta-programs to improve communication
• Understanding NLP Pre-suppositions
• Apply pre-suppositions to enhance resourcefulness and resolve issues with customers
• Instant rapport building and gaining trust with customers the NLP way
• Becoming more resourceful -The NLP State Management Model
• Communicating with precision and accuracy using NLP Meta-Model
• Transformation of Meaning – turning every problem into opportunities
• Resolving conflicts with difficult customers
• Excellence service through empowering beliefs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Sales and Marketing Executives
• Front-line sale personnel
• Sales Managers
• Service Managers
• Personal services professionals
2 days (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.