This 2-day Communication skills workshop focuses on developing practical competencies and skills that are needed for clear and effective communication. It includes how to communicate for good relationship management and how to influence to get things done through others.
At the end of the course, the participants will develop:
• The ability to interact effectively at the workplace, so as to build better work relationships.
• The ability to be more flexible at communication so as to be able to adjust one’s style to achieve the positive results.
• The ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts, to achieve ‘win-win’ solutions.
• The ability to guide and lead others in the workplace.
• How to be effective at communication in the workplace.
• Strategies to overcome communication barriers.
• Essentials of Communication
• Profiling to discover your preferred communication style.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders of all levels who are responsible for organisational change
2 days (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.