This one-day fun-filled and highly experiential workshop is specially designed to equip the participants with the right customer service mindset and critical customer service skills that will differentiate them as effective service personnel that bring value to both the customers and the organisation.
- Understand the importance and impact of quality customer service to themselves and the organisation
- Know how to develop the Wow! Customer Service Mindset
- Be able to apply acquired communication skills at the work place for better performance and relationship
- Learn the effective techniques of self-improvement and better team synergy
- Understand the importance and impact of quality customer service.
- Why you are the most important person
- The power of the WOW! customer service mindset
- Understanding your service attitude and exploring self potential
- Art of managing customer’s perception with NLP and EQ
- Listening and communicating with a heart
- Managing difficult customers effectively with style and confidence
- Recovery strategies of turning difficult moments into winning opportunities
- Action plan for self-empowerment
- Short lectures
- Experiential learning through fun and interactive games
- Self-profiling tools
- Video review of role-plays
- Group discussion
- Self critique
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.