2016 Intake: 23 Feb l 27 May
The Customer is the heart of every business and employees form the core of the organisation. In this increasingly competitive world, service quality can often differentiate between you and your competitors. Every customer has expectations that accompany their interests and are constantly pitching you against your competitors’ service standards. Building a successful relationship with your customers is key to your business success and creating a consistent customer experience that is unforgettable is crucial to their trust and loyalty in you, leading to solid referrals.
This course equips participants with skills and knowledge to manage themselves and customers, overcome personal thresholds of stress and roadblocks, to produce quality service, resulting in satisfied customers.
1. Create Customer FIRST Culture
2. Innovative Solutions
3. Overcome Roadblocks
4. Setting Standards
5. Service Recovery
6. Personal Action Plans
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.