To be successful and profitable, any business must keep satisfying their customers so that they keep coming back to do business. Loyal customers are the core of every business. The objective of this online customer loyalty and retention training course is to help customer service representatives understand the importance of customer loyalty and discover ways that they can promote it. At the end of this course trainees will be able to recognize the value of loyal customers, understand how to build and maintain loyalty, identify and meet customer expectations, and provide superior service that generates loyalty.
Who should attend
Heads, Senior Level Managers, team leaders and supervisors from any industry responsible for Strategic Program Management, Continuous Improvement and Innovation, Business Excellence, Front Line operations, Customer facing functions such as Operations, Customer Service and Sales, Customer Service Manager and Supervisor, Customer Contact Manager and Supervisor, Operational Line manager and Supervisor.
- Definition and Background of Customer Loyalty
- Importance of Customer Loyalty
- Develop knowledge on an organisation's product or service offerings and customer profile
- Establish customer rapport to build customer confidence in accordance with organisational guidelines.
- Provide post-sales follow up in accordance with organisational guidelines
- Respond to service opportunities
- Escalate service challenges to reinforce customer's confidence in the organisation
- Building a sustainable customer centric culture
- What are the Success Criteria
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $428.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.