By the end of this 2-day workshop, participants will be able to :
a. Understand the importance & impact of attracting, retaining & growing key accounts.
b. Applying customer-centric key account servicing techniques for better customer relations management.
c. Formulate key account servicing strategies to get more business & referrals
• Life-Time Value of Key Accounts & Cost of Core Customer Defection
• Key Enablers to Exceed Customer Expectations
• The Key Account Servicing Cycle
• Knowing Your Core Customers: The Three-by-Three Penetration Technique
• Hi-Touch Service Techniques : Understanding their Challenges & Concerns
• Enchanced Competence & Differentiation to Wow Customers
• Developing Key Strategies for Business Growth & Referrals
• Service Scan & Value Creation : Opportunities & Capabilities
• Developing Creative Solutions through Customer Consultation
Experiential learning through role-plays, interactive games, self-evaluation & discovery as well as group exercises and critiques though work place case study.
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.