No one likes dealing with difficult customers - except clever companies. The reason is because difficult customers usually have a hard time getting what they want from all of the vendors they deal with. If you can master the skills from this seminar, you can convert your difficult customers one at a time into an extremely loyal customer base that returns to you every time.
1. Identify the causes that make people difficult
2. Manage difficult customers more professionally
3. Identify personality types and apply time tested strategies in handling them
4. Manage their negative feelings when dealing with difficult customers
1. What are some characteristics of Difficult People?
2. What are the underlying causes that make people difficult?
3. Are you ABLE?
4. What does customer service mean to me?
5. Repercussions of dis-satisfied customers
6. What are the benefits of good service to you and to your organisation
7. Customer service or customer satisfaction
8. Your Personality Profile
9. How your personality affects customer satisfaction?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
11. How to provide good customer care to the different personalities?
12. Managing relationships
13. Recognizing your feelings: Faces
14. Your Emotional Loop
15. How to manage your feelings?
16. 5 Steps to Handling Complaints
17. What complaints do your receive?
18. Participants to apply strategies and tactics
19. Role Play Practice
20. Feedback and Critique
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.