|Contact Person||Ms Richelle|
|Tel||6826 3967/ 3100|
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
2014 Course Intake: Feb 24 | Apr 17| Jun 11 | Aug 8 | Oct 22
Whether it is a new business or an existing one, cash flow management will always be a significant component contributing to the success of an enterprise’s operation. Therefore, this course is designed to discuss the main features of cash flow statement, the techniques and methods to develop cash flow budgeting, and interpret the performance of an organisation using the cash flow statements.
This one-day seminar also highlights the important considerations when performing cash flow budgeting and interpretation of cashflow statement.
1. INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- The link between the three financial statements – balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash
- Structure of Cash Flow Statement – operating activities, investing activities and financing activities
2. MYTH OF “PROFIT” – I MADE PROFIT, BUT WHERE IS THE CASH?
- Definition of profits
- Subjective judgments influencing the profit figures - provisions & accruals
- Reconciling between the profits and cash flow figures
3. PREPARING CASH FLOW STATEMENT
- Cash flow from operating activities – direct method vs indirect method
- Cash flow from investing & financing activities
4. CASH FLOW BUDGETING
- Planning and developing an annual budget
- Forecasting and Projection of future activities – operating, investing and financing
- Preparing operating activity budgets
- Preparing cash flow budget
5. CASH FLOWSTATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Using the published financial statements of listed companies, this session demonstrates and interprets
the financial and operating performance of these enterprises in terms of Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability,
6. CASH FLOW STRATEGIES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Risk consideration in cash flow management
- Factors to be considered when designing an effective cash flow system
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $374.50*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Contact: Ms Richelle
Telephone: 6826 3967/3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.