This HRM course is intended to cover the basic HRM functions and techniques not just for the HR executives but also for those managers who need to use HR to advance the strategic objectives of the organisation. Discussions will deal with issues and problems from the local perspectives.
HR executives and those who have just joined the HR department, but also for those managers who need to use HR to advance the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Human Resource Management and its Historical Perspectives
2. PERSONNEL POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Objectives and Pitfalls
3. PERSONNEL INFORMATION
- Importance in Record Keeping
4. MANPOWER PLANNING
- Recruitment and Selection, Staff Retention
5. INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Job Evaluation and Compensation
- Wage Reform and Flexible Wage System
7. PERFORMANCE REVIEW
- Preparing for the Performance Review Exercise
- Counselling Techniques
8. TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT
- Training Needs Analysis and SDF Support Schemes
- On-the-Job Training and Other Forms of Training
9. THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS
- Employment Act
- Trade Union Act
- Industrial Relations Act
- The Collective Agreement
2 Days ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.