2018 Intake: 12 Feb l 11 May l 30 Aug l 08 Nov
Training needs analysis allows you to directly link the skills needed within the organization with your current skill level. In this one-day programmewill equip you with the skills required to carry out a training needs analysis. You will be able to make recommendations and implement findings to ensure a good return on your training investment.
HR executives and those who have just joined the HR department, but also for those managers who need to use HR to advance the strategic objectives of the organisation.
1. TRAINING NEEDS IDENTIFICATION
- Identifying training needs in a business-driven context
- Linking to corporate vision, strategy and organisational objectives
- Recognising training needs revealed by business performance shortfall
2. A SYSTEMATIC MODEL
- Understanding the stages of the systematic training needs analysis model
- Logical sequencing
- Identifying residual, present and future training needs
3. DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS
- Appropriate training interventions
- Producing the initial action plan
- Defining costs, success criteria and benefits
- Describe the current situation
- Identify the new training requirements
- Develop an implementation plan
- Prepare a budget for the implementation
- Create a training schedule
- Present your findings to management
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.