2016 Intake: 10 Mar l 10 Jun
This 1-Day programme shares with participants the strategies and skill set that the manager / supervisor / team leader need to manage the employees for best work performance. It is highly interactive and comprises of short lectures, case study analysis, group discussion & presentation, role plays and video clip analysis.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Empower & Delegate work to their Employees
- Develop Enthusiastic Employees
Empowerment & Delegation
- Understanding Empowerment
- Overcoming Issues & Challenges in Empowerment
- Employee Psychology
- Mastering The Art of Delegation
Instilling Work Passion & Enthusiasm
- Employee Enthusiasm & Work Motivation
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals & Targets for Employees
- Instilling Passion & Enthusiasm into Your Work
- Motivation by Fair Treatment & Compensation
- Motivation by Teamwork & Partnership
- Performance Improvement Action Plans
1 Day ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $428*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.