Organisations seeking longer term sustainable competitive advantage understand that they need to focus on the effectiveness of their human resources. Good employment practices ensure that they are able to attract the best talent available, retain them and motivate them to give off their best. It is this talent that will ensure that the organisation is and continues to be, innovative, creative and competitive.
This is a 2-day program aiming to provide non HR practitioners an overview of the HR framework and understanding of the various elements of good human resources management practices.
Understand the rationale for an effective HR system and its role within the organisation
1. Be articulate in the HR framework
2. Understand the various elements that make up a good human resources management system
3. Know how to get the most out of your human capital
1. Achieving an effective organisation for sustained success
2. The role of the Leadership in Human Relations within the organisation
3. Understanding employment framework and legislations
4. The four pillars of Human Resource Management Practices
i.e. Finding Talent, Developing Talent, Deploying Talent and Retaining Talent
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.