2015 Intake: 20 Jan l 14 Apr l 21 Jul l 20 Oct
2016 Intake: 11 Mar l 20 Jun
The SME sector is an important pillar of Singapore’s economy. They contribute more than 50 per cent of economic output and 70 per cent of employment. The course is intended for senior executives to review their development strategies to help them strengthen their business competitiveness. It is developed by CCL to enhance the next generation leaders’ capacity to lead and innovate as they drive their companies to the next phase of growth
Who should attend
This programme is ideal for SME Business Owners, Managing Directors and Senior Executives who want to lead their businesses to greater profitability and more sustainable success in the future. The businesses that participate on our programmes range in size from a few employees to employing 100+. Talk to us if you are unsure, we are happy to provide you with direction on the right programme for you and your business.
- Lead workplace team activities
- Maintain team performance
- Assist team in defining team purpose, goals and objectives in relation to strategic plan
- Assist establishment of team timeframes, tasks, resources, accountabilities and monitoring and review processes for operational activities
- Assist development of strategies for ongoing team participation in planning, decision making, communications and operations
- Assist in developing a cooperative and participative environment/ culture and provide feedback and support in order to resolve problems
- Assist in maintaining open two-way communication between team and management for transfer of information and resolution of problems
- Forecasting and Team Goal Development
- Sales Contents and Special Incentives
- Compensating the Sales Team
- How to lead by example
- Set clearly defined objectives
- Monitoring results
- The one right way to delegate tasks
How to keep your motivated people motivated
- Supervise Work Improvement
- Apply teamwork in workplace
- Successful Sales Management
- Supervisory Management Skills
- Project Assignment (to qualify for Graduate Certificate in Executive Management)
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $374.50*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.