2016 Intake: 29 Feb l 30 May
Obtaining stable revenues through sales achievement is crucial to the every organisation's long-term livelihood. This workshop shares with participants the strategies and skill-sets that the sales manager/supervisor need to manage the sales team for best sales performance.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Manage the Sales Team Better
- Coach the Sales Team to overcome Sales Resistance
- Help the Sales Team to close more Business Deals
- Setting Individual / Group Sales Targets & Expectations
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour and Needs
- Presenting Product Benefits – Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Conducting Motivational Talks to build a Sales Culture
- Conducting Effective Sales Meetings
- Rewarding Outstanding Sales Performance
- Mentoring & Coaching New Sales Professionals
- Crafting a Script for Cold Calling & Prospecting
- Managing your Key Accounts for Repeat Businesses
- Conducting Effective Sales Presentations
- Handling Objections and Rejections
- Sharpening the Selling Skills to close More Sales
1 Day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: S$428 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Non-Members: S$481.50 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.