- Leadership & Team Management
- Supervisory Management Skills - Leading, Coaching, Managing
This course is also available in Mandarin.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the skills needed to be an Effective Supervisor
2. Lead, Motivate & Coach Employees
3. Manage Conflicts & Difficult Employees
1. Supervisory Management & Motivation
- Transition from Specialist Role to Supervisory Role
- The Challenges of being a New Supervisor
- The Multiple Roles & Expectations of an Effective Supervisor
- Best Practices in Supervisory Management
- Motivating Employees to Greater Performance
- Coaching Weaker Staff for Better Work Performance
2. The 5 Principles of Leadership
- The Principle of Goal Setting
- The Principle of Leading & Inspiring
- The Principle of Managing People
- The Principle of Persuasive & Assertive Communication
- The Principle of Empowerment
- Leadership in a Crisis
3. Communication & Conflict Management
- Giving Constructive Feedback & Appreciation
- Managing Conflicts & Negative Behaviour
- Handling Difficult Employees
- TeamBuildingfor Win-Win Outcomes
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.