- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
To register on the individual module, kindly scroll down and click on the individual link below.
To complete the full APICS (CPIM) programme, kindly click on all 5 modules stated below to register.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE!
HERE & NOW - The WSQ Modules that can lead you to APICS CPIM Certification!
This is a joint collaboration between Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and APICS The Association for Operations Management. The alignment of two APICS programmes, CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) and CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), to the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) framework, has set a significant milestone for logistics and supply chain training in Singapore, signifying the recognition of supply chain industry as a critical economy driver to overcome the ever-increasing growth demand.
Module 1: WSQ Apply Techniques in Supply Chain Management (10 sessions/ 30 hours)
- Introduction to Manufacturing
- Demand Management
- Master Planning
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Management and Production Control Activity
- Aggregate Inventory Management
- Item Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Physical Distribution
- Lean/JIT and Quality Systems
- Theory of Constraints
Module 2: WSQ Perform Master Planning of Resources (10sessions/ 30 hours)
- The Business Planning Process
- Forecasting Demand
- Demand Management and Customer Service
- Distribution Planning
- The Sales and Operation Planning Process
- The Master Scheduling Process
- Managing the master Scheduling Process
- Measuring Performance and Validating the Plan
Module 3: WSQ Develop Detailed Scheduling and Planning (10 sessions/ 30 hours)
- Inventory Policies
- Inventory Planning
- Information Used in the Material Planning Process
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) Mechanics
- Detailed Capacity Planning
- Detailed Capacity Management
- Establishing Supplier Relationships
- Supplier Partnerships and Review Activity
Module 4: WSQ Perform Execution and Control of Operations (10 sessions/ 30 hours)
- Planning, Execution and Control
- Scheduling Production and Process Operations
- Authorising, Executing and Reporting Activities for Push Systems
- Communicating Customer-Supplier Information and Controlling Resources
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Initiatives - Basic Concepts
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Initiatives - Making It Happen
- Quality Management Processes
- Evaluating Performance of Production Operations
Module 5: WSQ Manage Strategic Resources (10 sessions/ 30 hours)
1. Understanding the Business Environment
- Globalisation/Location Issues
- Information Requirements
2. Developing Operations Strategy
- Performance Objectives/Goals
- Product/Service Design
- Structure and Infrastructure
- Coordination Strategy
- Organisation Commitment Process
3. Implementing Operations Strategy
- Risk and Risk Mitigation
- Change Management
- Infrastructure Systems
- Structural Deployment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
APICS CPIM programme is appropriate for individuals working in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Finance and cost accounting
- Manufacturing Information Systems
Upon completion of this programme, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be issued by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) for each individual module.
Classes are conducted 2 times a week, 7pm to 10pm (3 hours), totaling 50 sessions and 150 training hours.
Regular Fee Per Module : S$1,369.60 (inclusive of 7% GST, without government funding)
Total Regular Fee for 5 Modules: S$6,848 (inclusive of 7% GST, without government funding)
With Government Funding Per Module: S$410.88 (inclusive of 7% GST and government funding, applicable to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents)
Total Fee With Government Funding for 5 modules: S$2,054.40 (inclusive of 7% GST and government funding, applicable to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents)
Minimum 75% attendance is required in order to be eligible for the government funding.
Course fee includes original APICS Course material comprising printed textbook. Course fee excludes the cost of APICS CPIM module exams.
If you would like to obtain an internationally-recognised APICS CPIM certification, you must sit for and pass APICS CPIM exam.
Please click here for more details pertaining to the exam.
The CPIM examination fee is USD 410 for non-APICS members and USD 325 for APICS members.The APICS CPIM exam is administered by APICS Asia Pacific Office.
Please click here to learn about APICS membership and how to become a member.
Contact: Mr Jeffrey Kong
Telephone: 6826 3063/3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance, sat and certified competence for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.