- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Develop Supply Chain Professional Skills
2018 Weeknight Intakes:
- Jan 23, 25, 30 + Feb 1, 6, 8, 13, 27 + Mar 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, *27
- Mar 29 + Apr 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 + May 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, *24
- May 31 + Jun 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 + Jul 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, *24
- Jul 31 + Aug 2, 7, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30 + Sep 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, *25
- Oct 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30 + Nov 1, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, *27
2018 Weekend Intakes:
- Feb 10, 24 + Mar 3, 10, 17, *24
- Apr 7, 14, 21 + May 5, 12, *19
- Jun 2, 9, 23, 30 + Jul 7, *14
- Aug 4, 11, 18, 25 + Sep 1, *8
- Sep 15, 22, 29 + Oct 6, 13, *20
- Nov 3, 10, 17, 24 + Dec 1, *8
HERE & NOW - The WSQ Module that leads to APICS CSCP Certification!
This is a joint collaboration between Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and APICS The Association for Operations Management. The alignment of two APICS programmes, CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) and CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), to the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) framework, has set a significant milestone for logistics and supply chain training in Singapore, signifying the recognition of supply chain industry as a critical economy driver to overcome the ever-increasing growth demand.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain.
• Those wish to review the important concepts in preparation for APICS CSCP exam.
• This programme is also suitable for employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration. Innovators promoting global supply chain management. Managers working to improve lead time, inventory, productivity and bottom line.
Module 1: APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
• Broad concepts of supply chain management, including primary processes, objectives, integration methods and benefits
• Alignment of supply chain and business strategies
• Key considerations for supply chain design and continuous improvement
• Key measures for planning and controlling inventories
• Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management
• Identifying and managing market segments
• Demand forecasting and management techniques
• Keys to effective CRM
• Core concepts of supply management
Module 2: APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
• Sustainability practices in design and operation of a supply chain
• Risk , its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
• Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact of free trade zones and trading blocs
• Measurement of, and efficiency and responsiveness in the supply chain
• Technologies for design, data, operations and communications in supply chain management
• Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling, and matching customer orders
• Core concepts of CRM including strategies, technologies, and key implementation challenges
• Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved management of sources, relevant technologies and measurement
• Inventory planning and control methods
Module 3: APICS Implementation and Operations
• Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency
• Managing supply from internal and external sources
• Implementation of demand plans , including prioritisation and fulfilment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data
• Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement strategies
Participant will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by WDA upon completion of all three modules.
Training Timing:Classes are conducted 2 times a week, 7pm to 10pm (3 hours), totalling 48 training hours, inclusive of assessment
Regular Fee: S$3,723.60 (inclusive of 7% GST)
For funding for employers, click here.
For funding for individuals, click here.
For more information, kindly contact us at 6826 3100.
If you would like to obtain an internationally-recognised APICS CSCP certification, you must meet the eligibility criteria, sit for and pass APICS CSCP exam.
Please click here for more details on eligibility criteria and application form.
The CSCP examination fee is USD 905 for APICS members and USD 1130 for non-APICS members.The APICS CSCP exam is administered by APICS Asia Pacific Office.
Please click here for more details pertaining to the exam.
Please click here to register for CSCP exam online.
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.