- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Logistics Modules that can lead you to Higher Certifications!
Sign up one of the below modules to obtain the graduate certificate.
This programme is designed for professional logistics specialists who are interested in significantly advancing their career in the area of logistics and supply chain management. The programme will meet the needs of those professionals with technical and supervisory skills in logistics and supply chain management.
BENEFITS OF GRADUATE CERTIFICATION PROGRAMMES
- Create a common understanding, vocabulary, processes, and frameworks within their entity to address their company challenges and opportunities.
- The proven knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations through project work.
- The ability to interact with existing resources to increase the efficiency of the workplace environment.
- Boost productivity, collaboration and innovation.
- The skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication
Sign up one of the below course modules to obtain the graduate certificate:
Disclaimer:SMF Centre for Corporate Learning endeavours to keep its courses information up-to-date. However, this information is subject to change from time to time and the Centre reserves the right to change course information without notification if and when required.
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.