2018 Weeknight (CPIM Part 2 Module 1) WSQ Manage Strategic Resources:
- Mar 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26 + Apr 2, 5, *12
This is a joint collaboration between Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and APICS The Association for Operations Management. The alignment of two APICS programmes, CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) and CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), to the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) framework, has set a significant milestone for logistics and supply chain training in Singapore, signifying the recognition of supply chain industry as a critical economy driver to overcome the ever-increasing growth demand.
APICS CPIM programme is appropriate for individuals working in:
- Production and Inventory Management
- Operations - Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Manufacturing Information Systems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals with experience in or academic knowledge of production and inventory management
who would like to gain knowledge of standards.
- Those wish to review the important concepts in preparation for APICS CPIM exam.
- The relevant professionals include but not limited to: logistics, materials management, operations,
planning, production and inventory control, purchasing, scheduling, supply chain and finance.
1. Understanding the Business Environment
- Globalisation/Location Issues
- Information Requirements
2. Developing Operations Strategy
- Performance Objectives/Goals
- Product/Service Design
- Structure and Infrastructure
- Coordination Strategy
- Organisation Commitment Process
3. Implementing Operations Strategy
- Risk and Risk Mitigation
- Change Management
- Infrastructure Systems
- Structural Deployment
Regular Fee: S$1,369.60 (inclusive of 7% GST)
For funding for employers, click here.
For funding for individuals, click here.
For more information, kindly contact us at 6826 3100.
If you would like to obtain an internationally-recognised APICS CPIM certification, you must sit for and pass APICS CPIM exam.
Please click here for more details pertaining to the exam.
The CPIM examination fee is USD 410 for non-APICS members and USD 325 for APICS members.The APICS CPIM exam is administered by APICS Asia Pacific Office.
Please click here to learn about APICS membership and how to become a member.
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.