- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and Storage Management (Mandarin)
2018 Intake: 27-28 Feb I 7-8 May I 6-7 Aug I 12-13 Nov
1. Warehouse and Storage Management
- The challenge of warehouse
- A warehouse function and storing functions
- The objectives of warehousing
- The warehousing and storage management practice
- Problems faced by the store and warehouse personnel
2. Warehouse and Storage Management
- Types of warehousing practice
- Classification of public warehousing
- The choice of any storage solution
- The objectives of storage operations
- Storage planning
3. Storage Equipment
- Storage Equipment racks
- The types of pallet rack
- Pallet Considerations
- Pallet Positions
4. The principles of materials flow & aisle and location system
- Main aspects of flow
- Types of flow arrangement
- Types of aisles
- Types of location system
The aim of this course is to combine marketing objectives & logistics management to create uniquely effective and productive operations. Help to focus operations to achieve specific marketing objectives through customer service; lower response time through lead time management allowing entry into previously inaccessible & volatile markets and to free capital tied up in stocks & warehouse facilities for more profitable investments.
本课程的目的是结合营销目标和物流管理，创造独特，有效和高效运作。 有助于企业专注于，通过客户服务，实现具体的营销目标;通过前置时间管理，缩短反应时间 以便进入以前无法进入的，和波动的市场，和降低在货物股市及仓储设施的资本投入，进行更有利可图的投资。
2 days ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $535.00*
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.