Process Mapping & Analysis is a graphical representation of process flow identifying process steps, critical inputs & outputs of each step (x’s & y’s) & opportunities for improvement. This course will provide participants with the skills to effectively map and analyse key business processes and guide participants how to indentify improvement opportunities and optimise these processes.
1. Understand the concept of Process Mapping & Analysis
2. Know how to do mapping process
3. Know how to Improve and refine current process
Unit 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Process Mapping
- Team formation
- Project selection
- Matrix setting
Unit 2: Mapping Process
- Process Mapping Hierarchy
- As-Is Process & Hidden factor
- Mapping steps
- Define Steps, flow & relationship within process
- List Output and input define
- Identify each step as Value added and Non-value added Actions
Unit 3: Refine Process
a) Idea generation:
- 5 Way
- Cause Effect Diagrams
- ERCS principle
b) To-Be process creation
c) Solution identification and evaluation
d) Continuous review and improvement
Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Business Process Owners, Process Improvement Managers, System implementers, Management representatives, System coordinators, Change managers, and Improvement teams.
At the end of the programme, a participant will be able to:
1. Understand the purpose and principle of Process Mapping
2. Map and analyse the business processes from a customer’s perspective, identifying waste, inefficiency and its impact on his customers.
3. Optimise current process by eliminate waste and improve process efficiency.
2 days classroom training
- Must be either Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Currently Employed
Course Fee (Before Funding) = S$535.00/pax (Incl GST)
Course Fee (After Funding) = S$267.50/ pax (Incl GST)
|Union members may receive funding under the National Trades Union Congress’ (NTUC) Union Training Assistance Programme(UTAP) of up to S$250 per member per calendar year.|
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.