You are a manager or a sales professional aspiring to be a manager. You know you need to lead & manage your sales team to success. Not only that, you also must manage your customers account well to get loyal customers for life. Successful companies know that sales are the life blood of business. This seminar is designed to give you the inside know-how and strategies to achieve breakthrough in your sales and earn you rewards.
1. Learn how to set and meet your sales target every time
2. Master how to build and manage winning sales team
3. Get Loyal customers for your life
4. Turn your customers into Raving Fans
1. The Sales Manager (& general manager) Job in Sales
2. Your Sales Organisation & Performance Standards
3. Setting sales team compensation and agent commission
4. Planning and Control
5. How to Hire and Keep the Best Sales Talent
6. Training, Coaching and Motivating Sales Force
7. Sales meetings
8. Sales Audit - importance and how to do it
9. Four Steps to Successful Account Management
10. Getting the Customers that You Want
11. What to Do When Your Salespeople Cannot Perform
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.