|Contact Person||Linnie Loo|
On completion of this module, participants will gain awareness of the skills and knowledge in supervise quality control teams at the work place. It is a systematic approach that workers can use to make incremental and breakthrough improvements in processes that produce products and services for customers.
1. Plan daily quality control activities
- Work-place based quality practices and procedures
- Importance of work place communicationprocedures and practices
- Quality specification and tolerances within work or product specifications
2. Facilitate and control process quality
- Types of quality data, statistic collection tools and methodology
- Types of workplace tools, equipment, machines, processes and operating procedures
- Importance of organisational procedures related to quality
- Work place communication processes within the quality framework
- Identifying safety hazards
3. Maintain process quality
- Types of work place communication techniques
- Relevant industry codes of practices
- Non-conformities in the work place and the quality systems
- Development strategy for self and team members
Training: 2 days (9am - 6pm)
Classroom-based experiential learning with roleplays, exercises and case studies.
Duration: 90 mins on the last session of each module
Method: Q&A and written
Min 75% attendance and undergo assessment are required to qualify for government grant.
This module is one of 4 modules leading to WSQ Certified Operations Professional (COP), a programme that is jointly launched by Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) and the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA). WSQ COP imparts professional skill swhich are required across manufacturing industry, catered to supervisors and managerial staff.
For further details of this programme please click here
Full Course Fee: $773.08 (includes 7% GST)
For more information, kindly contact us at 6826 3100.
Completed O-level and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age on admission to the programme.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Tel: 6826 3108/ 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.