4,5,6,7,8 Jan l 4,19,20,21,22 Jan
29 Feb, 15,16,17,18 Mar l 29Feb, 29,30,31Mar, 1Apr l 14,15,16,17,18 Mar l 14,29,30,31Mar, 1Apr
4,12,13,14,15 Apr l 4,26,27,28,29 Apr l 18,26,27,28,29 Apr
- 学习如何驾驶前进, 后退及转弯
- 学习如何驾驶8字前进, 后退
总学费(5天): $679.45 (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Contact: Mr Roy / Mr Chua Kui Boon
Telephone: 6826 3016/ 6826 3018
Fax: 6826 3113
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.