Workshop participants will be able to take part in structured activities along with their peers under the guidance of the trainer. These practical activities will serve to support easy understanding and re-inforce learning during the workshop.
At the end of this module, participants will acquire a good foundation and understanding of the necessary digital marketing processes, concepts and skills required to position the company’s brands or businesses online.
They will also be able to perform key-word searches and curate basic content with confidence.
* Digital Marketing Fundamentals
* Differences between Websites, domain names and hosting
* Introduction to Google Search and Google Adwords
* Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
* Familiarity of Keyword Research
* Basic Email Marketing
* Introduction to Social Media Marketing
* Essential of Content Marketing
* Basics of Content Curation
* Key features of Facebook Page
* Introduction to Facebook Ads
This module is suitable for the following profiles:
• Participants with limited or no experience in Digital Marketing
• Participants in non-digital marketing role
• Participants who want to acquire basic knowledge in Digital Marketing
• Entrepreneurs who want to acquire Basic Digital Marketing knowledge and skills to support them in promoting their products/services to consumers (B-to-C) and /or others businesses (B-to-B)
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113