1. Understand the important role and functions of today’s office
2. Understand the changing role of the office support staff
3. Apply the various methods to increase productivity in the office
4. Manage and handle information for maximum results
5. Appreciate the use office communication tools and systems
1. The Office
- The role and functions of the office
- Fundamental & necessary skills of office staff
- Productivity and the administrator’s evolving role
- Planning and improving work processes
- Matching organisational goals with administrative support goals
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Managing information for office productivity
- The office as a centre of organisational excellence
2. Office Productivity
- Office productivity through effective task management
- Planning and scheduling of office work
- Increase your administrative effectiveness through organized methods & systems
- File and find information fast
- Dealing with information overload in the office
- Communicating positively for better results
- Working with people for positive results
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.