2018 Intake: 19 Jan l 23 Mar l 21 May l 18 Jul l 18 Sep l 09 Nov
If you want to succeed in today's highly competitive business environment, you need to communicate well and present yourself successfully. The ability to deliver an effective business presentation to customers, peers, and corporations is an asset that everyone should strive to add to their portfolio in developing their careers.
For both for new managers coming into the boardroom or those with years of experience but still feel the jitters in delivering their information, presentations have come to accelerate careers or put the brakes on it. A skill presently being taken to new heights with emerging CEO’s and top executives taking centre stage in the new era of media, knowing full well that great presentations can sell the company – and bad presentations can do as much harm.
This aim of this course is to take participants through the entire presentation process from a modern context in delivering business presentations. The course is practical and loaded with lots of examples and role-plays to get participants to stand and deliver an impressive delivery.
· To learn the techniques of delivering a business presentation
· Understand the key messages and how to pitch them
· Learn from other keynote speakers
· Understand the changing marketing strategies and corporate image
· Understand how to put together a well-crafted selling message
· Changing world of business
· Marketing, Advertising and Presentation
· Selling the message
· Understanding the business setting
· Understanding your business audience
· Preparing the pitch
· Building a great PowerPoint presentation
· Business Body language
· Use of Words and phrases
· Presentation techniques
· Presentation Mistakes
· Preparing the Q&A and FAQ
· Closing the deal and follow-up
The course content is delivered in a highly participative and interactive fashion to engage the participants including role-play, questions, and media examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone involved with presentations from new managers and young executives. Industries are varied and can include those from sales and marketing, product development, finance, communications, HR, training and many more to those that just need to make an affect by use of communication skills.
1 day ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*prices are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.