2015 Intake: 11 Mar 2015
“If we do not change our direction,
we are likely to end up where we are headed”
Old Chinese Proverb
Change is not a destination but a journey. Change is inevitable. Ironically, people will resist change, even ‘positive’ ones, as it pushes them out of their ‘comfort zone’. That is why it is very challenging for leaders and managers to implement change in their organisations. The workshop is designed for leaders, managers, executives who want to lead, manage and cope with change in their organisation. Using a powerful and practical model, we chart the path to introduce change and respond to the emotional journey people follow through change.
You can look forward to being equipped with competence and skills to deal with resistance and perceived losses, craft a well-designed communication strategy, and develop resilience. These competences when applied will help make the change journey a simpler, smoother and successful one. It will also increase the chances of achieving an ‘ideal state’ change vision.
As a result of attending this programme, participants should be able to:
• Provide participants the understanding of change and forces driving it
• Guide participants through The Journey of Change
• Help participants to manage the possible negative responses associated with change
• Enable participants develop the ability to effectively communicate change
• Equip participants the 5 keys to mental mastery
• Help participants cope with change by developing resilience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Leaders, managers, executives who want to lead, manage and cope with change in their organisation
• Introduction to change – Perception and Purpose
• The Changing World, Trends and Forces of Change
• The Journey through Change
• Introducing, Leading and Managing Change
• Dealing with Resistance to Change and Perceived Losses
• 10 Barriers to successful change and overcoming them
• 2 Key Reframing techniques
• Communicating Change and Getting buy-in
• 5 Keys to Mental Mastery
• Developing Resilience in Change
• Celebrating Success
Member: S$406.60 (inclusive of GST)
Non-member: S$438.70 (inclusive of GST)
1 Day, 9am to 5pm
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.