2016 Intake: 1-2 Mar l 9-10 Jun
处理难题是工作的一大重要部分. 传统 (旧) 7大品质控制工具无可否认在分析资料扮演着一个有用的角色, 但有些资讯或事实不能完全用数目表达出来. 所以, 我们必须接受新的文化来运用头脑及能力来生产意见的去确保品质之全面化. 新和旧7大品质控制工具将能配合的天衣无缝.
- 提升处理难题的技巧, 配合旧7大品质控制工具
2 天, 早上9点至下午5点.
主管, 经理, 程序工程师, 主任, 监督, 主管, 领队和职员。适合大多部门及行业，包括生产、操作、顾客服务、推销、工程、品质、人力资源、仓库、维修、会计/金融等等。
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $556.40*
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.