2019 Intake: 30 May l 29 Aug l 28 Nov
Problem solving is an essential part of work but what kind of problem solving, and how? Some organisations adopt the top down approach to no effect, and it has been proven that the best approach to problem solving and building a healthy culture is focusing on those who are facing the problems daily. Organisations need to change the culture from “managing” to "empowering".
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Acquire the knowledge in forming and administering QCC
2. Use quality tools to communicate and resolve problems
3. Link statistically tools in problem solving so that
4. Gain an excellent understanding of how important it is
5. Enhance self confidence and presentation skills
1. Introduction to QCC
2. The Concept of Empowerment & Continuous Improvement
3. The Concept of Waste Reduction
4. What is the linkage between Small Group Activity (SGA), QCC, and suggestion box?
5. Case discussion on success and failure
6. Objectives of QCC
7. Process of managing QCC
8. Team Formation & Avoiding Pitfalls
9. The QCC committee
10. Data Analysis & Data Based Approach
11. Theme Selection
12. Overview of the 7 QC Tools
13. Check Sheets
14. Pareto Diagrams
16. Fish Bone Diagram
17. Flow Charts
18. Scatter Diagrams
19. Control Charts
2 days (9.00am~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $556.40*
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.