2017 Intake: 16, 17 Jan l 11, 12 Apr l 24, 25 Jul l 16, 17 Oct
1. Understanding Cycle Time Reduction (CTR) concepts
2. How to spot and calculate Cycle Time
3. Cycle Time as a Control point in handling and managing
4. Introduction to Line balancing
5. Techniques of Line Balancing
6. Uses and Problems of Line Balancing
7. Machine Interference
8. Cycle Time Goals : the concept of Best Performance
9. Changing of mindset in the application of CTR on best performance
10. What drives productivity:
11. Linkage of productivity to profit
12. Types of production
13. Differences between the push and pull systems of production
14. Inventory consideration
15. Waste reduction/elimination
16. Visible control
17. Scheduling Techniques
18. Decision rules for scheduling
19. Sequencing : the science behind the art
20. Lean production – the seven wastes
21. Introduction to work measurement
22. Time study
23. A model for practical allowances
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $556.40*
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.