With social network site recruiting strategies, value in professional communications further expanded the number of potential visitors to an organization’s homepage. By linking job seekers to companies and their brand performance, the sheer volume of new connections improved recognition of market leadership.
- Small, Micro and Medium sized business owners
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers and Media Planners
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Web Strategists
- Product Managers
- Customer Relationship Management Professionals
This 1-day workshop empowers the participant to understand and engage social media for the realization of business objectives. It considers the increasing importance of social media within marketplace and as a connection network, and builds on this to explore various strategies and options that would lead to successful on-going creation and management of campaigns to support the realisation of business objectives.
- Define an effective and sustainable social media presence to fit into organisation’s marketing and development thrusts
- Evaluate the various options of social media platforms and establish a social media presence
- Ensure proper structure and on-going management
- Develop content for message dissemination against objectives and brand image
- Increase interest and visibility in the social media presence
- Measure the progress, penetration and performance of social media presence relative to objectives
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $428.00
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.