2018 Intake: 19,20,21,22,23 Mar & 23 Apr l 18,19,20,21,22 Jun & 23 Jul l 24,25,26,27,28 Sep & 29 Oct l 12,13,14,15,16 Nov & 17 Dec
This topic specifies the knowledge and skills required to identify how organisations make decisions about the direction that the business should take. Learners will consider the overall purpose and scope of the business and explore how it aims to meet its stakeholder expectations. The unit will help to develop learners’ ability to select strategies appropriate to the business need. The unit will analyse the impact of the external operating environment and the need to plan organisational strategies to direct the business towards effective performance.
This module is designed for individuals working in the manufacturing industry and includes the knowledge and skills to put together a marketing plan that reflects profitable marketing and sales strategies applicable to their workplace.
- Identify the contexts of business strategy
- Identify the significance of stakeholder analysis
- Identify the process of strategic planning
- Identify the roles and responsibilities for strategy implementation
- Analyse how the organisation plans for the future
- Evaluate the impact of strategic planning on organisations
5 Sessions , 9am to 6pm
Classroom-based experiential learning with exercises and discussions
Method: Q&A, written and project work
Min 75% attendance and undergo assessment are required to qualify for government grant.
Full Fee: $963.00 (Inclusive of GST)
To apply for funding, please log in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.