- Understanding the basics of purchasing
- Understanding how the purchasing function contributes to the achievement of an
- Understanding purchasing strategy and planning
- Knowing how to source and select appropriate vendors
- Understanding how an organisation ensures regular quantities and quality of
materials/products/services are supplied
- Be able to explain the role of national and transnational organisations in influencing
3 days (9am-6pm)
Classroom-based experiential learning with exercises and discussions
Assessment: 60 mins
Method: Q & A
min 75% attendance and completion of assessment are required to qualify for government grant.
Course Fee: S$ 359.52 (inclusive of 7% GST)
To apply for funding, please log in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
This is an industry oriented programme and candidates should preferable possess the following:
- GCE 'O' levels/GCE 'A' levels
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.