2018 Intake: 23,24 Jan l 20,21 Mar l 07,08 May l 03,04 Jul l 06,07 Sep l 27,28 Nov
The ability to develop and lead high achieving teams that produce exceptional results is an increasing important skill in today's global environment. The workshop introduces a variety of interpersonal, leadership and team-building skills to develop managerial understanding and team effectiveness.
This workshop will enable participants to:
1. Realise their potential through a better understanding of themselves, others and the organisation within
which they function. Know how to create a positive, 'can do' ethos in a team environment
2. Be able to build and lead high functioning, self-sustaining, teams that achieve outstanding results
- Leadership vs management and the ‘vital shift’
- The fundamental practices for exemplary leadership - Putting the right leadership to work
- Building team commitment - Forging a winning Team
- Effective delegation for greater team performance
- Inspire for team success: The impact of motivation on individuals & team performance
- Problem solving and involving team members in the challenge
- Essential communication skills for team success
2 days ( 9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.