2015 Intake: 25, 26, 27 March, *17 April l 24, 25, 26 Jun 2015
This competency standard specifies the knowledge and skills required to effectively implement profitable marketing and sales strategies in the manufacturing industry. The knowledge involves the concepts and principles which underpin the marketing and sales process. The skills involve making marketing decisions regarding product development, pricing, promotional campaigns, and distribution which are an integral part of an organisation’s overall marketing and sales strategy. This unit is designed for individuals working in the precision engineering/manufacturing industry and includes the knowledge and skills to put together a marketing plan that reflects profitable marketing and sales strategies applicable to their workplace.
- Define the parameters of profitable marketing and sales strategies
- Profitable product strategy
- Profitable pricing strategy
- Profitable promotion strategy
- Profitable place strategy
- Develop the marketing plan
Training: 3 days (9am - 6pm)
Classroom-based experiential learning with exercises and discussion
Duration: 30mins per candidate
Min 75% attendance and undergo assessment are required to qualify for government grant.
Before Funding: S$ 359.52 (inclusive of 7% GST)
To apply for funding, please log in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
This is an industry-oriented programme and candidates should preferable possess the following:
An applicant must be at least 18 years of age on admission to the programme.
Telephone: 6826 3100
Fax: 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.