2016 Intake: 29 Feb l 7 Apr
Effective managers and workers are characterized to possess problem solving skills that are analytical and creative, even though different skills are required for each type of problem. This course will stimulate, challenge and unleash your abilities to analyse and conceptualize creative solutions for greater effectiveness and efficiency. It will then offer participants specific guidelines and techniques for improving both analytical and creative thinking skills. It will conclude with a discussion of how participants can foster creative thinking and innovation among the people with whom they work.
1. Increase personal efficiency in analytical and creative thinking skills
2. Recognise personal conceptual blocks and enhance creativity by overcoming them
3. Foster innovativeness within you and among others in a group
1. What is creativity?
2. Why do we need creativity at work?
3. Impact of creativity on you professionally
4. Identify your creative challenges
5. Mental barriers to creative thinking and problem solving
6. Let go of the past and take “risks”
7. Negative attitudes that block creativity
8. Positive attitudes for creativity
9. Characteristics of the creative person
10. Develop creative thinking tools for personal and work success
11. Personal action plan
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $374.50*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.