Develop an Effective Marketing Plan
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices, and standards for those in Supply Chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world. CSCP serves the needs of both professionals and employers by keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Who Should Attend:
1. Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of the entire supply chain.
2. Those wishing to review the important concepts in preparation for the APICS CSCP exam.
3. This program is also suitable for employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration. Innovators promoting global supply chain management. Managers working to improve lead time, inventory, productivity, and bottom line.
Module 1: APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
• Broad concepts of supply chain management, including primary processes, objectives, integration methods, and benefits
• Alignment of supply chain and business strategies
• Key considerations for supply chain design and continuous improvement
• Key measures for planning and controlling inventories
• Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management
• Identifying and managing market segments
• Demand forecasting and management techniques
• Keys to effective CRM
• Core concepts of supply management
Module 2: APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
• Sustainability practices in design and operation of a supply chain
• Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
• Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact of free trade zones and trading blocs
• Measurement of, and efficiency and responsiveness in the supply chain
• Technologies for design, data, operations, and communications in supply chain management
• Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling, and matching customer orders
• Core concepts of CRM including strategies, technologies, and key implementation challenges
• Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved management of sources, relevant technologies, and measurement
• Inventory planning and control methods
Module 3: APICS Implementation and Operations
• Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency
• Managing supply from internal and external sources
• Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization and fulfilment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data
• Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement strategies
SMF Member: S$560
Course fees before GST
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements:
1. Three years of supply chain experience
2. Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
3. CPIM, CLTD (includes APICS Fellows), CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.