Develop A Risk Management Implementation Plan (BizSAFE Level 2 Course)
BizSAFE is a nationally recognised capability building programme designed to help companies build workplace safety and health capabilities.
BizSAFE Level 2 course – Develop A Risk Management Implementation Plan, provides learners with knowledge and skills to be a Risk Management Champion for the organisation in reducing risks at source by managing the risk management process at the workplace and for recognition of bizSAFE level 2 by Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council.
At the end of the training programme, the participant will be able to perform the following:
- Develop practical risk management implementation plan
- Form a risk management team
- Apply risk assessment
- Learn to control and monitor risks
- Communicate the risks to all persons involved
1. Verify the expectations of a Risk Management Champion with the relevant person in accordance with organisational WSH policy
2. Form a risk management team based on organisational WSH policy and in compliance with WSH (Risk Management) Regulations requirements
3. Establish a hazard identification methodology for the workplace to identify WSH hazards associated with any work activity or trade
4. Establish risk control measures methodology for the workplace to manage the identified risks to a level as low as reasonably practicable by following the principles of hierarchy of control
5. Develop a workplace risk management plan to implement the hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures in accordance with organisational WSH policy
6. Present the risk management plan to relevant stakeholders for consideration in accordance with organisational procedures
7. Communicate the identified hazard, risk evaluated, and implemented risk control measures to the person concerned in accordance with risk management plan
Completed ‘O’ Level, or Employability Skills System (ESS): Listening / Speaking, Reading / Writing, Numeracy (Min. Level 5)
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.