Developing Empowered and Enthusiastic Employees
This 1-Day programme shares with participants the strategies and skill set that the manager / supervisor / team leader need to manage the employees for best work performance. It is highly interactive and comprises of short lectures, case study analysis, group discussion & presentation, role plays and video clip analysis.
At the end of the training programme, the learner will be able to:
- Empower & Delegate work to their Employees
- Develop Enthusiastic Employees
1. Empowerment & Delegation
- Understanding Empowerment
- Overcoming Issues & Challenges in Empowerment
- Employee Psychology
- Mastering The Art of Delegation
2. Instilling Work Passion & Enthusiasm
- Employee Enthusiasm & Work Motivation
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals & Targets for Employees
- Instilling Passion & Enthusiasm into Your Work
- Motivation by Fair Treatment & Compensation
- Motivation by Teamwork & Partnership
- Performance Improvement Action Plans
SMF Member: $428.00
Prices above are GST inclusive
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.