Effective Presentation Skills
If you want to succeed in today’s highly competitive business environment, you need to communicate well and present yourself successfully. The ability to deliver an effective business presentation to customers, peers, and corporations is an asset that everyone should strive to add to their portfolio in developing their careers.
For both for new managers coming into the boardroom or those with years of experience but still feel the jitters in delivering their information, presentations have come to accelerate careers or put the brakes on it. A skill presently being taken to new heights with emerging CEO’s and top executives taking centre stage in the new era of media, knowing full well that great presentations can sell the company – and bad presentations can do as much harm.
This aim of this course is to take participants through the entire presentation process from a modern context in delivering business presentations. The course is practical and loaded with lots of examples and role-plays to get participants to stand and deliver an impressive delivery.
1. To learn the techniques of delivering a business presentation
2. Understand the key messages and how to pitch them
3. Learn from other keynote speakers
4. Understand the changing marketing strategies and corporate image
5. Understand how to put together a well-crafted selling message
1. Changing world of business
2. Marketing, Advertising and Presentation
3. Selling the message
4. Understanding the business setting
5. Understanding your business audience
6. Preparing the pitch
7. Building a great PowerPoint presentation
8. Business Body language
9. Use of Words and phrases
10. Presentation techniques
11. Presentation Mistakes
12. Preparing the Q&A and FAQ
13. Closing the deal and follow-up
SMF Members: $321.00*
Non-SMF Members: $374.50*
Price above is GST inclusive
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.