How to Build Customer Loyalty
To be successful and profitable, any business must keep satisfying their customers so that they keep coming back to do business. Loyal customers are the core of every business.
The objective of this online customer loyalty and retention training course is to help customer service representatives understand the importance of customer loyalty and discover ways that they can promote it. At the end of this course trainees will be able to recognize the value of loyal customers, understand how to build and maintain loyalty, identify and meet customer expectations, and provide superior service that generates loyalty.
- Definition and Background of Customer Loyalty
- Importance of Customer Loyalty
- Develop knowledge on an organisation's product or service offerings and customer profile
- Establish customer rapport to build customer confidence in accordance with organisational guidelines.
- Provide post-sales follow up in accordance with organisational guidelines
- Respond to service opportunities
- Escalate service challenges to reinforce customer's confidence in the organisation
- Building a sustainable customer centric culture
- What are the Success Criteria
SMF Members: $400
Course fees before GST
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.