Managing Difficult Customer Effectively
No one likes dealing with difficult customers – except clever companies. The reason is that difficult customers usually have a hard time getting what they want from all of the vendors they deal with. If you can master the skills from this seminar, you can convert your difficult customers one at a time into an extremely loyal customer base that returns to you every time.
- Identify the causes that make people difficult
- Manage difficult customers more professionally
- Identify personality types and apply time tested strategies in handling them
- Manage their negative feelings when dealing with difficult customers
- What are some characteristics of Difficult People?
- What are the underlying causes that make people difficult?
- Are you ABLE?
- What does customer service mean to me?
- Repercussions of dis-satisfied customers
- What are the benefits of good service to you and to your organisation
- Customer service or customer satisfaction
- Your Personality Profile
- How your personality affects customer satisfaction?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How to provide good customer care to the different personalities?
- Managing relationships
- Recognizing your feelings: Faces
- Your Emotional Loop
- How to manage your feelings?
- 5 Steps to Handling Complaints
- What complaints do your receive?
- Participants to apply strategies and tactics
- Role Play Practice
- Feedback and Critique
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $300
Course fees before GST
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
Candidates must meet one of the following requirements:
1. Three years of supply chain experience
2. Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
3. CPIM, CLTD (includes APICS Fellows), CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.