WSQ Operate Forklift – English (3-Days)
Upon completion of the course, the participant would have acquired the necessary competencies on
* The fundamentals of a Forklift
* The safety aspects in operating a Forklift
* The various parts of the Forklift
* The operations as well as the proper maintenance of the Forklift
*The loading and unloading of loads using the Forklift
1. Introduction to the Forklift
2. Importance of Daily Checks
3. Capabilities and Limitations of Forklifts
4. Forklift Stability Factors
5. Operational do's and don'ts
6. Cargo Handling Symbols and Instructions
7. Written Test
1. Familiarisation with Controls and Gauges
2. Pre-operational Checks
3. Travel forward, reverse in straight line and around corners
4. Travel forward and reverse in figure of eight
5. Pick and Place Empty Pallets
6. Stack and Unstack Dummy Cargo
7. Practical Test
*Course fees before GST
*All payments must be made before workshop. Please add your full name into the remarks when making payment via the PayNow QR code below.
PayNow number: 201014268Z
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses before 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 7%, and purchases on or after 1 Jan 2023 will be subject to GST at 8%.
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.