APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries.
CLTD serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
Why should I earn the CLTD?
Earning the APICS CLTD demonstrates expertise in streamlining and optimizing logistics, transportation and distribution including order management, distribution inventory management and warehouse management.
If you have any of these responsibilities, CLTD is right for you:
- Oversee the planning and execution of forward and reverse logistics
- Logistics/distribution/warehouse technology and information processing
- Executing requirements for the planning, scheduling, and budgeting of transportation systems
- Warehouse or distribution inventory management
- Carrier selection and negotiations or transportation mode analysis
- Global logistics responsibilities
- Warehouse strategy/layout
After completing the course and earning the CLTD, you will be able to:
- Improve distribution inventory management
- Develop and monitor warehouse performance metrics
- Identify and mitigate risk in logistics and transportation
- Manage and execute orders with an emphasis on logistics
- Identify and maintain optimal inventory levels including costs, controls and policy
CLTD Book 1
Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
Module 2: Logistics Network Design
Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
CLTD Book 2
Module 5: Order Management
Module 6: Inventory Management
Module 7: Warehouse Management
Module 8: Transportation
Module 9: Global Logistics Considerations
Modules listed above are based on the latest version of CLTD
Programme Fee: S$2,461
Fee above is inclusive of GST
There are no pre-requisites
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
- Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.