1. All withdrawal/cancellation notices must be in writing after the issue of our email of course confirmation.
2. To secure your course placement(s), you are required to acknowledge our course confirmation email by replying to it within 3 working days of the date of the email.
3. Once the confirmation email has been acknowledged, no cancellations will be accepted, or the following penalty charges applies:
Notice of withdrawal/ cancellation received 10 working days before commencement of course
10% of nett course fee
Notice of withdrawal/ cancellation received 7 working days before commencement of course
30% of nett course fee
Notice of withdrawal/ cancellation received 3 working days before commencement of course
50% of nett course fee
No-show (including learner who attended the first lesson and did not attend the subsequent lessons.)
100% of nett course fee
4. SMF CCL reserves the right (except for changes to contact information) to reject changes made after the acknowledgment of this email confirmation, and if permitted, to apply an administrative fee of $60 (subject to further GST) and a cancellation penalty.
5. Name changes must be requested in writing at least 3 working days before the start of the course, failing which there will be a $60 administrative fee (subject to further GST).
6. To avoid a cancellation penalty, all outstanding course fees must be paid in full 7 days before the course begins.
7. If a course is canceled, failed to begin or complete, due to any unforeseen circumstances, participants will be offered a subsequent course date to complete the course. SMF CCL reserves the right to consider course withdrawal or refund of the payment made based on the percentage of the course delivered.
8. Government funding is only applicable to
a) (i) Singapore Citizens or (ii) Singapore Permanent Residents.
b) Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance;
c) Candidates who have passed assessments (where applicable); and
d) Employer-sponsored trainees who have an employer-employee relationship and CPF contribution.
If either of the conditions above is not met, no certificate or Statement of Attainment will be awarded. The Participants will also be required to pay the full course fees, within 7 days.
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
– Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
– Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.